50 named collections of printed books, pamphlets, periodicals and maps.
The University of London Archives, student and military records, plus subject archives.
Research collections for palaeography and manuscript studies, and for book and print studies.
The artworks include historic paintings, prints, photographs, silverware, ceramics, textiles, and sculptures.
The Reading Room
- The Reading Room is located on the 4th floor of the Senate House Library.
- Special Collections has slightly different opening hours to the main Library.
- This guide to using the Reading Room provides tips to help you consult an item.
- Help with catalogues and finding aids is available.
- View information about copying & publishing teaching resources.