Apple MacOS (formerly OSX)
- Click on Airport at the top right of your screen
- Click on uol–open in the list of connections
- Enter your library card barcode number (which appears on the front of your Library card) as user name
- Enter your surname (in lower case) as password. See the login information section above for more details
- Click OK. Click Continue in the warning message that pops up
If this does not work, try the following:
- On Airport click Join a Network.
- From the option list select ‘uol-open’.
- Under encryption type select WPA – Enterprise
- Enter your library card barcode number (which appears on the front of your Library card) as user-name.
- Enter your surname as password
For further assistance please refer to Apple’s website.