We can supply copies of most items in our Collections through our Document Supply service. You do not need to be a member of the Library or visit in person to order a reproduction.
Reproductions can be supplied either as photocopies in PDF, or JPEG/TIFF image files at resolutions of up to 600dpi. Photocopies and Images can also be supplied on paper, in colour or black and white.
- If an item is in copyright, reproductions are supplied only for non-commercial research or private study.
- If the item is a published copyright work (e.g. a book or journal), the amount that can be copied is limited to around 5% of the item.
- Copyright artistic works (e.g. maps, photographs, diagrams) may only be supplied alongside other works – e.g. they may be reproduced as part of a book chapter or journal article, but not by themselves.
- Reproductions supplied by the Library may not be publicly disseminated – e.g. published, exhibited, displayed on websites or broadcast – without the Library’s prior, writtenpermission. You can apply for permission the using online order form below, either when you order the reproduction or at a later date.
Placing an order
- If you are ordering a reproduction of material you are consulting in the Library, complete an order form in the Special Collections Reading Room.
- Otherwise, complete our online order form. You can also use this online form to apply for permission to use reproductions we have already supplied.
- Once we receive your order, we will contact you to confirm whether we can supply your Reproduction, usually within a few days.
- If we can supply your Reproduction, we will send you a Payment Summary confirming the amount payable; you can then make a secure online credit or debit card payment via the University’s website.
- Once we have received payment we will usually supply your Reproduction within a few days – although larger orders may take longer
- PDF Photocopies and JPEG/TIFF image files are normally supplied via web download: we will email you a link so you can download the files. They can be saved to a CD instead if you prefer.
- Paper Photocopies (and CDs) can be collected from the Library, or shipped by first class post (within the UK only), Airmail or Parcel Force.
University of London Examination Papers
Order PDF or paper copies of University of London Examination Papers. There is a standard charge per set of school examination papers. Once you have placed an order for examination papers, copies will normally be shipped within a few days.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44(0) 207 862 8447