Are you a student, academic or private researcher?
We need your help to improve our services.
Have your say in the future of Senate House Library by applying to join the User Advisory Forum. As a member of the forum, you will help to shape the future of our services. Places are now open for library members to join the forum for the academic year 2019-2020.
Benefits of being a forum member:
- Meetings include a free lunch
- Free exhibition merchandise
- Free entry to themed exhibition events and previews
- £25 voucher at the end of the year
About the forum
The forum will meet 3 times a year in October, January and May.
The forum exists:
- To promote greater engagement with our collections, resources and services.
- To provide an opportunity for our users to be involved in discussions that will inform on library policies and services.
- To ensure greater visibility, accountability and transparency about the library's business operations and services.
You can find the full document here Terms of Reference (PDF 224 KB)
Join the forum
If you would like to take part, please apply by completing the form below: