eResources at Senate house Library are provided under licence by publishers and suppliers. Licence terms vary, but all users must ensure that their own use complies with the following conditions:
- Personal, educational and non-commercial use of materials;
- Printing or downloading a personal copy in compliance with UK Copyright Law.
Users must not:
- Share, distribute, or provide to other individuals:
- Senate House Library authorised user credentials;
- electronic or physical copies of electronic content, via hosting services on the internet, or other networks;
- Systematically print or download electronic content, either manually or using automated systems;
- Alter, adapt or remove copyright notices, acknowledgements, or other identifying features of electronic content;
- Sell, resell, or use any electronic content for commercial purposes.