Can I access the Library as a Masters student at another university?

Our answer:

Masters and undergraduate students at other universities cannot use Senate house Library free of charge. You are welcome to join on a short term basis for reference access at a charge of £5.00 per day. We require proof of address (does not have to be a UK address), photo ID and proof of student status. Do check the membership pages for full details.

Did you find this answer helpful?

Your question hasn't been answered?

Ask us a question