Can an overseas student have access to the Library?

Our answer:

If you are studying for a PhD abroad it is possible to use the library for free reference. You will need proof of your academic status, photo ID and proof of address. For terms and conditions, see here.

Did you find this answer helpful?

Your question hasn't been answered?

Ask us a question