Does the Library hold Masters theses?

Our answer:

Since 1968, Masters Degrees have been awarded by examination, and the dissertations written in support of those degrees are not deposited in Senate House Library. Enquiries for these should be referred to the college at which the student was registered.

Did you find this answer helpful?

Your question hasn't been answered?

Ask us a question