How may I acquire the published University of London pass lists?

Our answer:

Digitised copies of lists of students and University of London graduates, 1836-1937, are available on our website.

The Archive does not hold students’ personal files or examination pass lists. Lists after 1937 are kept by the individual Institutes and Colleges, or by the University Transcripts office, and they may be contacted by email on

Did you find this answer helpful?

Your question hasn't been answered?

Ask us a question