What proof of address do I need as a visiting faculty member from an overseas university?

Our answer:

The documents we accept as proof of address are listed on our website. These could be for a home address overseas if you do not have the documents for an address in the UK.

Please note that in addition to the photo ID and proof of address, an Academic will also need a current university ID card as evidence of status as an academic staff member. However, if the university card does not specifically indicate that you are academic staff, a letter from your department detailing your status is also required.

Did you find this answer helpful?

Your question hasn't been answered?

Ask us a question